- Vocal Training| Performing Artist Academy School for the Performing Arts
- Acting Lessons | Performing Artist Academy School for the Performing Arts
- Dance Lessons | Performing Artist Academy School for the Performing Arts
- Private Piano Lessons | Baldwins
- Student| Proper Grooming | Vogue' Model & Talent Agency
- Vocal Instruction | Seth Riggs Vocal Institute
- Member (3 years) | Chior under the Instruction Ms. Horio (3 yrs in a row state champions competing against other chiors throughout Hawaii)
- Intern at Landmark Entertainment | MYTV JAMMZ
- 1999 Karaoke Showdown | 3rd Place Medal Winner
- 2000 Tondo Karaoke Talent Competition | 1st Place (Prelim) | Grand Champion (Finals) Solo Singer
- 2001 Road to Fame Talent Search | 1st place (prelim) | Duo or Group
- 2001 Road to Fame Talent Search | 2nd Place (Finals) | Duo or Group
- 2006 Duet with R. Kelly Contest | 2nd Place Winner
- 2007 Season One Famecast Talent Competition - Top100, Top50, Top25, Top10- After a gruiling 3 month competition. Viewers worldwide voted Ryan Pugal week after week and earned Ryan a spot in the Top5. The Finals was held in Austin, TX. Ryan Pugal won the "Best Artist Promotion Award" Brand new (Les Paul Guitar) and placed in 4th place at the Finals.
Ryan Villanueva Pugal (born August 5, 1981) is an American Filipino singer, songwriter and entertainer who was the fourth place finalist on the first season of the national talent competition Famecast, due in part to tremendous online votes from viewers worldwide and his native state of Hawaii.
Sign : LEO
Ethnicity: Filipino, Spanish
Fav Color: Black & White
Drives : Jaguar
Wants : Moped or Mortocycle
Lives: Alone In Honolulu & Las vegas
Pet: Peanut (Chitzu/Chiuaua)
If you have a Question/Questions for Ryan. Send It by Clicking over to Contact. All Questions will be Answered and Posted Daily.